Learn techniques and indications for performing ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia for chest wall surgeries. Dr. Teames will discuss the types of chest wall procedures that may benefit from the use of ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia, and share his personal tips for success.
Watch on-demand subject-expert webinars that describe point-of-care ultrasound best practices, techniques, and common scanning pitfalls.
All webinars are in English.
- All Items
- EMS/Air Med/Ambulance
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Education
- Nurse Practitioner
- Pain Mgmt (Anesthesia)
- Pain Mgmt (Physiatry)
- Physical Med & Rehab
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery (General)
Join our expert for a live demonstration of the new Assisted Cardiac Output (ACO), an innovative new feature of Sonosite PX point-of-care ultrasound system. Learn more about the advantages of using ACO to evaluate your patients more quickly by removing steps and complexity from the manual CO workflow.
Learn diagnostic ultrasound techniques for the carpal tunnel area including best practices, during this expert-led, live webinar. You’ll have time at the end to ask questions.
What You'll Learn
- Review the anatomy within the carpal tunnel region including bones, tendons, ligaments, and the median and ulnar nerve
- List indications for an evaluation of the carpal tunnel
- Discuss possible pathology to look for such as median nerve entrapment and flexor tendinopathies
Learn the technique and indications for performing a lateral Quadratus Lumborum 1 and 2 block.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the proper muscles and tissue planes required to successfully perform a Quadratus Lumborum 1 and 2 block
- Discuss proper needle placement technique including tips and tricks to help increase ease and success of performing Quadratus Lumborum blocks
- Review the dermatomes and areas covered by the block
- Discuss the types of procedures the Quadratus Lumborum block could most benefit
Learn diagnostic ultrasound of the hip utilizing point-of-care ultrasound during this expert-led, live webinar. View techniques to visualize posterior hip structures.
This webinar is the fourth of a four-part series on the hip.
We will explore improved care efficiency and patient satisfaction with ultrasound guidance for difficult PIV insertions, identify challenges, and review a collaborative approach for initiating implementation.
Learn diagnostic ultrasound of the hip utilizing point-of-care ultrasound during this expert-led, live webinar. View techniques to visualize lateral hip structures.
This webinar is the third of a four-part series on the hip.
The presentation will cover the value of ultrasound-guided cannulation; and evidence and recommendations for using ultrasound to increase clinician confidence, reduce patient anxiety, and decrease risks of adverse events during the cannulation process.