Join us for an expert-led review of clinical images and live Q&A session to discover how the expanded use of point-of-care ultrasound supports diagnostic anterior shoulder exams. Learn more about this trending topic, including best practices for positioning patients, identifying possible pathologies and assessing for abnormalities.
Watch on-demand subject-expert webinars that describe point-of-care ultrasound best practices, techniques, and common scanning pitfalls.
All webinars are in English.
- All Items
- EMS/Air Med/Ambulance
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Education
- Nurse Practitioner
- Pain Mgmt (Anesthesia)
- Pain Mgmt (Physiatry)
- Physical Med & Rehab
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery (General)
Join Dr. Richard Teames in a lively discussion of techniques and indications for performing ultrasound-guided Pericapsular Nerve Group (PENG) and Fascia Iliaca Compartment Block (FICB) blocks for hip surgery.
Point-of-care ultrasound is noninvasive and offers real-time imaging, allowing for examinations of structures at rest and in motion.
This live webinar will discuss the benefits of using point-of-care ultrasound to diagnose dorsal wrist pathologies, and share expert techniques to visualize dorsal wrist structures.
Dr. Seth Koenig has worked to bring point-of-care ultrasound to the critical care field for more than a decade. In this live webinar, you’re invited to discuss with Dr. Koenig his real case examples using point-of-care echocardiography and how you can integrate cardiac exams into your standard care.
Learn techniques and indications for performing ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia for chest wall surgeries. Dr. Teames will discuss the types of chest wall procedures that may benefit from the use of ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia, and share his personal tips for success.
Join our expert for a live demonstration of the new Assisted Cardiac Output (ACO), an innovative new feature of Sonosite PX point-of-care ultrasound system. Learn more about the advantages of using ACO to evaluate your patients more quickly by removing steps and complexity from the manual CO workflow.
Learn diagnostic ultrasound techniques for the carpal tunnel area including best practices, during this expert-led, live webinar. You’ll have time at the end to ask questions.
What You'll Learn
- Review the anatomy within the carpal tunnel region including bones, tendons, ligaments, and the median and ulnar nerve
- List indications for an evaluation of the carpal tunnel
- Discuss possible pathology to look for such as median nerve entrapment and flexor tendinopathies
Learn the technique and indications for performing a lateral Quadratus Lumborum 1 and 2 block.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the proper muscles and tissue planes required to successfully perform a Quadratus Lumborum 1 and 2 block
- Discuss proper needle placement technique including tips and tricks to help increase ease and success of performing Quadratus Lumborum blocks
- Review the dermatomes and areas covered by the block
- Discuss the types of procedures the Quadratus Lumborum block could most benefit